Two things real quick:
1. It’s game day! Smokin’ Jay Cutler and the Bears look for their first W of the season on the road against the San Francisco 49ers. Good luck Smokin’ Jay!
2. Smokin’ Jay Cutler turned 2 today! Thanks to everyone for supporting the site!
That is all.
Not sure who created this, but whoever it was is a genius!
Thanks for the shout-out Chicago.com! Click here for the video.
In honor of the NFL season kicking off tonight, we here at Smokin’ Jay thought it would be fun to dip into the archives to share our Top Ten Smokin’ Jay moments. Some well known, some more obscure, but all of them made us laugh. Thank you to all of our amazing fans for the continued support! Enjoy and here’s to a great new season.
10) The One That Started It All
Original post: http://smokinjaycutler.tumblr.com/post/31541088789
Five days later all hell broke loose… For the origin story of Smokin’ Jay, check out: http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/2012/09/20/tumblr-smokin-jay-cutler/
9) The Gunslinger
Original post: http://smokinjaycutler.tumblr.com/post/60368115681
Smokin’ Jay is his best when visibly hungover or disheveled.
8) The Newlyweds
7) When Memes Collide (courtesy of Ted H.)
Honorable Mention (courtesy of Eli Manning Looking At Things): http://smokinjaycutler.tumblr.com/post/34725812137/well-played-elimanninglookingatthings-well
6) A Personal Favorite (courtesy of Tom Danks)
5) Smoker Friendly Shower Scene (courtesy of littlejoe)
4) Just Walking the Dog
3) When It All Came Full Circle
2) Yearbook Portrait
Original post: http://smokinjaycutler.tumblr.com/post/31947820282
1) The All-Time Favorite With 215K Notes And Counting…
Original post: http://smokinjaycutler.tumblr.com/post/31990261869
Now who’s ready for some football?!?!?!