Fan submission courtesy of SkiingSIU who says: Smokin Jay Cutler must have spent some of his childhood in TX because there is a statue in Austin dedicated to him.
Smokin’ Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears got back on track last night against the New York Giants, throwing for 262 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 27-21 victory. Way to go Smokin’ Jay!
Far and away the most disturbing Smokin’ Jay Cutler fan submission ever.
(courtesy of Rafa)
It’s game day! Smokin’ Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears look to get back on track against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints. Good luck Smokin’ Jay!
Fan submission (courtesy of Nellie W.)
Fan submission from Jon G, a Bears fan in Madison, WI. His Packers fan buddies made him this sweet Smokin’ Jay Cutler mix-cd. Track list below:
1. Barbie Girl - Aqua
2. I knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
3. She Bangs - Ricky Martin
4. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astely
5. Jenny From The Block - Jennifer Lopez
6. Heartbeat - Don Johnson
7. We Built This City - Starship
8. Sunglasses At Night - Corey Hart
9. Desert Rose - Sting
10. How Can We Be Lovers - Michael Bolton
11. The Lady In Red - Chris De Burgh
12. To Be With You - Mr. Big
13. Tubthumpin’ - Backing Traxx
14. Careless Whisper - George Michael
Fan submission (courtesy of Dave W.)